But so far its not looking good. First, we have our first winter storm watch of the season going Friday night through Saturday afternoon. Not good, considering we need to get to the airport around 4:30 Saturday morning! So Doug and I have booked a hotel room in Milwaukee. We’ll be there before the snow hits, so now we just hope that the plane can fly.
All week the forecast for Sunday in Sacramento has been a high around 60, low around 40 and partly sunny. Well I just looked at the forecast again and its got showers listed instead! Not good. Hopefully they’ll just be scattered and not during the race?
Its almost here. I only have about three more hours to work and then I’m on vacation! I was going to do my last run this morning, but I set my alarm wrong so I didn’t get up in time. So I’m figuring I’ll get up and do it tomorrow instead. I may chicken out on running this one outside. I was ready to head to the treadmill this morning. I’ll have to see tomorrow if the temp is any better.